Office hours are
Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Residential trash and recycling collection hours are
Monday - Friday 7am to 8pm
Trash Tote / Cart = YELLOW LID
Recycle Tote / Cart = GREEN LID
Totes must be out from 7am until 8pm to ensure pickup. There will be no go backs done for totes not out on time or due to poor road conditions. Please ask about a winter tote location to ensure pickup from the beginning of November to the end of April.
MISSED TRASH: PLEASE CALL & LEAVE A MSG: 303-838-6033 OPTION 1: Please call within 24 hours of the missed pickup.
● Must be unobstructed (at least 5 ft away) from vehicles, fences, mailboxes, structures, trees and/or bushes.
● Must sit as close to the road as possible.
● Paths to totes must be reasonably clear of snow, snow drifts, ice, and vehicles, etc... Please sand and salt the paths and roads.
● All lids must be closed completely.
● Metal catch bars must be facing the street (the lids open to the road)
● Please do not modify our totes to make them animal proof, unless purchased.
● If you have a personal tote you would like to use, please contact us first to make sure it meets our requirements., and we can send you a sticker.
● Bungee cords and ratchet straps can be used, but they MUSTbe unfastened on pickup day. Use it at your own risk, we are not responsible for lost or damaged straps of any kind.
○ If totes are chained, tied to trees, or fencing, please have chains or straps removed prior to your pickup.
● We are unable to tip other providers totes (even if spray painted over the name) Please do not overload your totes. By doing so this can break your tote or the arm on our tuck. 150lb limit.
**All trash inside of the trash tote must be bagged, nothing loose. Recycling does not need to be bagged.
SSP WASTE is not responsible for picking up trash spread out by animals, high winds, or other unknown reasons.
*Toxic or corrosive materials
*Medical waste (not including diapers)
*Animal carcasses of any kind
*Liquid paint or stain
*Oils (used motor oils)
*Gas containers, gasoline, or fuel
*Fluorescent tubes intact
*Engine parts of any kind
*Refrigerators & freezers
*Washer or dryer
*Hot water heaters
*Furnaces, boilers or heating parts
Be bags are available for SSP WASTE customers only; 3-yard cloth like dumpster: $250 (4’x4’x6’ or 80 sq ft). *Price includes delivery and pickup.
We do not offer large, bulk, or special pickups, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Must be cut down to fit within your totes with the lids closed.
No extras outside of the totes will be taken, unless pre-approved by calling the office first. Or you may get an extra tote.
For unscheduled delays due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, we will do our best to send out an email as soon as practical. You will also receive an email for scheduled holiday delays: New Years Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
Going on vacation for more than 4 pickups in a row? Give us a call to put the account on hold.
A maximum of (5) 35 gal bags (40 lbs. each, tied w/ twine or string, 3ft x 3ft bundles of branches, not logs) will be picked up on your non-recycle weeks only. This is a service for WEEKLY customers only. *(No Christmas Trees) This is a free service. There may be times we cannot take all 5 bags/bundles. Trash is a priority over yard waste.
You may get a tote marked just for yard waste with a guarantee pick up every other week (on your non recycle weeks) for $15.00 per month. Call the office today to have one delivered.
• Toxic items
• Corrosive materials
· Medical waste (Diapers are okay)
· Animal carcasses of any kind
· Liquid paint or stain
If any of these listed items are found in your dumpster you will be subject to a $150 disposal fee.
· Gas containers or fuel
· Propane tanks
· Large wood items
· Heavy metals
· Fencing & barbed wire
· Fluorescent tubes
· Vehicle batteries
· Household appliances examples:
- Conventional ovens
- Microwave ovens
- Washer & dryer
· Furniture (not broken down)
· Box springs
· Extremely heavy material:
· No construction or demo debris such as:
- sheet rock
- carpet or rug
*DO NOT PUT EXTRAS ON TOP OF THE LIDS (they can be placed to the side of the dumpster)
*LIDS MUST BE CLOSED COMPLETELY ON PICK UP DAY (if lids are open, this can cause damage to the trucks, or spread trash through your community)
*CALL FIRST IF YOU HAVE EXTRAS TO AVOID ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGES
*OVERSIZED ITEMS MAY ACCRUE A $150 ADDITIONAL TIPPING FEE
Make sure it is COLD & BAGGED before putting it in the dumpster
To ensure your dumpster gets tipped please make sure it is reasonably clear of snow, snow drifts, vehicles, or anything else at least 5 feet around it. *This is for the safety of our drivers and your property. We are unable to return later that day or later that week, due to a blocked dumpster.
Please make sure all snow is cleared from your dumpster and that the road is plowed, sanded and clear of ice. If we are unable to successfully tip your dumpster due to inclement weather, there will not be a makeup day or a credit. *If you believe there is a better location for your dumpster that will ensure pickups during the wintertime, please give the office a call and we will see if we can accommodate something that works for everyone.
If you choose to use a lock on your dumpster, please call the office with your code before your pickup date. We encourage you to use a lock to prevent illegal dumping. We can provide a combo lock for you, however there is a $150 replacement fee if it is lost or broken.
If service is ended less than 6 months prior to the date your dumpster was set, there will be a $500.00 service fee. We do not offer “vacation holds” for dumpster service.